VACANCY | Prime Minister’s Office (Public)
Last Date: December 25, 2019
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE (PUBLIC)
18 to 28 Years
Sindh-(R) = 01 Balochistan = 01, K.P.K = 01 GB/FATA = 01
No of Positions 4
Steno typist BS-14
18 to 25 Years
Punjab = 02, Balochistan = 01, GB/FATA = 01 ,Disabled Quota = 01
No of Positions 5
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The candidates will be required to appear in a Skill/Proficiency Test.
2. The general age relaxation in upper age limit would be applicable as admissible under the
3. Government Servants are advised to apply through proper channel and will be required to
provide NOC of their organization concerned at the time of interview.
4. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Date, place and time of test and interview will be intimated in due course.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test and interview.
7. Bring original documents at the time of Interview.
8. *Candidates applying for the post of Steno typist (BS-14) against disabled quota will
be required to provide disability certificate at the time of interview.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may visit and apply online through
official website: (www.ncbms.edu.pk)
for application submission and pay the fee as
prescribed in any of the country wide branches of Askari Bank Limited not later than fifteen
(15) days after the publication of advertisement.
2. Please send the application on prescribed application form with online DEPOSIT SLIP (in
original) to NCBMS College and Testing Services P.O Box No.1064 Islamabad.
3. Deposited amount is Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable.
4. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
5. For further details, contact NCBMS College and Testing Services on Phone:051-2272636-8
Section Officer (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office (Public), Constitution
Avenue,Islamabad, Ph: # 051-9008541
Mention hellopk.com when calling to get a good deal