Montessori teaching course in Rawalpindi,Montessori teaching course in Rawalpindi,Montessori teaching is best course in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore.International college of technical education is best institute for that course.admission open for boys and girls,for more detail o3115193625.Montessori is a method of education that is based on self-directed activity, hands-on learning and collaborative play. In Montessori classrooms children make creative choices in their learning, while the classroom and the highly trained teacher offer age-appropriate activities to guide the process.international college of technical education is proud to launch its new updated International Montessori Diploma Program 2018, which is the product of years of concentrated efforts by the experts of MP. The course format allows you to get international standard Montessori training at the convenience of your home.We believe that this is, by far, the most up-to-date, comprehensive, convenient and cost effective distance learning course in Montessori teaching available anywhere in the world, which also leads you to an authentic certification.Although, this course is a great help for individuals pursuing a career in education but this course is for everyone. Believe us when we say EVERYONE! We all have to deal with children, if not as teachers, definitely as parents, aunts, uncles and/or ultimately as grandparents and sometimes even as great grand parents.
– Concepts of Prepared Environment, Control of Error, Freedom of Choice, Sensitive Periods, Mixed Age Groups, Access and Proportion, etc.
– Phases of Development
– Your Role as a Montessori Directress
– How to Present Lessons in Montessori Way
– How to Organize and Manage a Montessori classroom
The Course includes lectures on:
1. Montessori Philosophy
2. Child psychology
3. Educational techniques referring to different developmental stages of the 2 ½ to 6 years period.
• Exercises of Practical Life which is education of movement leading to integration of personality and adaptation to society.
• Sensorial exercises which are for education of senses laying the foundation of intelligence.
• Development of Language skills.
• Building of Mathematical concepts.
• Building concepts for Cultural subjects – History, Geography, Botany, Zoology, Science, Music, Art.
4. Observation and Teaching Practice in different environments.
5. Compilation of Albums and Materials.
Eligibility for Admission in the Course:
• The Applicant must have at least First Class Intermediate Certificate or 3 A level passes.
• Preference is given to Graduates and those with higher qualifications.
• An entrance test and interview is held to select eligible candidates.
• Decision of the Training Centre is final and binding on all candidates.
Mention hellopk.com when calling to get a good deal